A Top 10 Award for being "stylish and inspiring"...which Ann very much is... she radiates a loveliness that can be felt through a screen....so I'm chuffed -CHUFFED!
PICS AND TIPS AFTER THE JUMP!
I have to share my Top 10 beauty products and nominate other bloggers. I don't actually use a lot of products. I believe that the more you pull and push your skin the less 'elastic' it will be. I also don't believe in expensive products. I used to have a business, making skin care products, creams and lotions and soaps, etc. I studied Cosmetic Chemistry. I know what the fundamental ingredients are and how they react and there isn't much difference between eg. a $10 cream and a $100 one. Apart from the marketing. And brand name.
So, here are my Top 10 'products';
- virgin coconut oil (I drink this, apply to face and body and hair)
- rosehip oil (face and neck, in winter)
- turmeric paste mask once a week
- SPF15 cream (an illuminating one... I don't wear foundation nor concealer)
- an illuminating mineral face powder
- lip balm
- water, nettle tea, rooibos tea, lemon juice in warm water aka, lots of liquids
- cold water showers, without fail, regardless of how cold it is.
- I wash my hair once every 10 days. (Don't screw up your nose. My scalp has regulated itself and my hair doesn't get oily nor dirty. My hair is thick and conditioned. Oh and I use mild shampoo after washing first with apple cider vinegar. The more you wash your hair the more you strip your scalp of its essential oils, the faster it gets oily and the cycle goes on. I only use Morroccan Oil now but before that, I would apply moisturiser to the ends)
- vitamin supplements (essential because our soil does not provide enough nourishment for our vegetables and fruit. I take specific 'brain food' and )
- genetics (sorry but this is true...)
Most important product... is a by product of loving yourself... acceptance.
This isn't that informative as it's very late and I'm tired so i'm rushing!... so I will be writing my next few posts in detail. And instead of nominating 10 bloggers (sorry!), I'm leaving this open to all... I would love to know your products...