Can you imagine our world without binary code?? For starters you couldn't see this! Any of this! And Neo wouldn't have been the One...
Hope you all had/are having/will have a Perfect 10 day.
I did... markets with girlfriends this morning, Yum Cha with my husband, a Chalk Art Festival afterwards, watched a major car race and MotoGP* at home with friends and then the usual crowd for Sunday dinner. Sunday nights at our place is perfect chaos.
...I don't usually divulge what I do during the day but... obviously I felt like it today and I don't edit what I write. As a journalist I have to edit. As a blogger I free flow.
* I used to ride bikes. Still do.
* leopard print fedora that has a vintage 007 logo pin on it, it belonged to my father-in-law, forgot to get a close up. dammit
* magenta (not red, despite appearances) lace shirt
* black double layer slashed-can't-really-descrbe-what-they-are-but-I-guess-they're-culottes, last seen here
* vintage triple chain & leather belt, last seen here
* the boss of all iridescent fuschia skycraper platforms, so darn comfortable I go rock-climbing in them
* binary bangles & flying rings... click middle pic for large view (will open in new window)