Now, as excessive as this may seem ("may? may??") all these bags, well these are just this week's bags. These are only a few of the bags I carry. I change bags pretty much everyday so I carry a lot of pouches for easy transfers and nothing gets lost in transit. And I change bags every day because I change modes [not moods] everyday and I have excess baggage.
Before I carry on (geddit? geddit?? no? ohkayy...) and divulge and describe and disseminate, here's something to think about and then freak out about. You can thank me later.
Where has your bag been? Where do you put your bag when you go to a public restroom or when you're seated at a restaurant table or at a bar or when you're in a vehicle or public transport or anywhere that's not surgery room level sterile?
Now, where do you put your bag when you get home? The kitchen counter? Dining table or dressing table or desk or bed??? Think about what I'm saying here. All together. EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
Tip: always wipe down or spray your bag with anti-bacterial wipes or spray before you place your bag anywhere you may eat off, etc. Now... on with the show and tell...
1. This week's main bag - burgundy leather, very roomy, with a thousand pockets. I love pockets.
2. Faces - my every week 'fun' bag, which is also Australian slang for breasts. Or breast.
3. Super - my yoga & acro-pole & Taiko bag. To give me the extra superhuman oomph I need.
4. Sequin Trim Tiger - my casual evening bag
5. Vintage Gold 'Crocodile' bag
6. Black leather zips & chains bag - my 'rock' bag
7. Vintage British Airways Inflight bag - I have 2 vintage BA bags. Am desperately searching a vintage Air India bag.
Now for the CSI stuff! And the tags...
[PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE REMOVED THE IMAGES 24/08]
So the lovely, vivacious Queen of Accessories, Hippie Holly from 'Hippie by Heart, Thinks Fashion is Art' tagged me to find out what makes me [and the others] tick! eek. Never thought of it like that!
Here are the rules of the tag:
1. Click pictures of what is inside your bag and describe the contents
2. Link to the blog of the person who has tagged you
3. Tag at least 5 other bloggers
4. Tell us what is your favourite thing in your bag!
Shall we begin?
1. My 'Star Wars' eco bag because I am an environmentally friendly nerd
2. Current sunglass choices; vintage perspex and Cutler & Gross hot pink slims that really don't suit me but I love them
3. my glitterati make-up bag that's got lipstick, mascara, lipgloss, eyebrow brush, skin blotters, deodarant, etc, twas a gift from my Soul Sister
4. My archaic mobile/cell that is still the slimmest one ever! And it does what mobile phones are supposed to do... takes pic. And make and receive calls.
5. My camera case sans camera of course! Also has 3 spare batteries in it.
6. Body Shop Vanilla edt, only fragrance I use.
7. Cocoa Butter. I smell like vanilla and chocolate and occasionally coconut, every day.
8. The 2nd best lip balm ever. I make the best. [for those that don't know, I make and sell my own natural skin care range]
9. Who can do without anti-bacterial hand gel now huh?
10. My wallet, have had this one for over a decade now! Wow.
11. Hair stuff
12. My Swiss Army Credit Card...like a SA knife except slim. Very useful. I normally carry a small toolkit as well but it's not here....hmm...
13. One of my pouches that carries stuff like my handbag hook (so I don't have to put my bag on the ground!), snakeskin tampon case (yes I said tampon, no I'm not going to fluff over the fact that I'm a woman, get over it), pen stain remover, hairbrush, tissues, lots of other things, post-it notes, memory stick, etc
14. sewing kit
15. rain poncho
16. 2 mini tripods; one bottletop and one standing
17. notepads and pens
...and the 2nd pic... forgot to photograph these because they were in my Faces bag (I used 2 bags today)... my main notebook, my voice recorder, my MP3 player that's currently filled with Spanish and Cantonese language lessons and Flamenco music, and my castanets because I have an assessment coming up and castanets are my weak point, I suck at them!...what I haven't photographed is the sockette my castanets wear so they're not loud in places where they shouldn't be!!
So... I don't know who's been tagged so please forgive me if you've been double tagged...but I want to know what makes YOU tick -
Tex from Fashion Butter
Sonali from Bollywood Style Diaries
rk hall from Studio Swag
...I actually want to add a few more names so please check back, I've backdated this post but it's currently 3am!...as for my favourite thing, it's......what? ohhh look at the time... must go...